- Why custom gift boxes make the best client gifts
- 20 Unique Custom Client Gift Boxes for all Occasions
- How Gift-Giving and Client Appreciation Campaigns Increase ROI
Modern gifting requires more than just a coffee mug. And client appreciation campaigns are no different. Create memorable experiences and a lasting impression with these 20 client gift boxes that are perfect for all occasions.
Why custom gift boxes make the best client gifts
The best client gifts are not always the most expensive options. They are the ones with personal touches that make your customers feel seen. People love to receive custom gift boxes because it shows that time and thought went into the process.
You can make client gift boxes in several ways:
- Curate custom gifts specific to the customer’s job position
- Design a gift basket with the client’s brand or company logo included
- Send items that reflect a knowledge of your customer’s interests or hobbies
What is a curated gift box?
Putting together the perfect gift for clients takes research, time, and effort. A curated gift box is a themed collection of pre-selected and sometimes customizable items that have been hand-picked by gifting experts.
At Sendoso, our gifting experts are hands down, our Send Curation team. They are constantly sourcing local business vendors for our customers globally, and they preemptively work with minority-owned, women-owned, or other cause-specific businesses. If your client is a coffee fiend based in the UK, they can curate a perfectly thoughtful gift box from that delicious local coffee brewery in London. If your client is on-the-go, they can curate a travel-inspired gift box, complete with genuine, handcrafted leather passport holders and noise-cancelling headphones–just to name a few ideas.
Personalized gifting through custom gift boxes is an effective way to elevate business gifts, holiday gifts, and all your “just because” gifts for corporate clients.
How much should you spend on client gifts?
There is no firm rule on how much to spend on customer appreciation gifts. It’s a fine line to walk, making sure you don’t go overboard with a lavish gift while also avoiding being too thrifty. Answering these quick questions is a great way to determine an appropriate client gift budget:
- What is the value of the relationship?
- What position does the client hold in the company?
- Is there a customer milestone coming up like a contract renewal?
- What gift-giving policies are in place at the customer’s company?
- How many gifts are you planning to give?
How to budget for your client appreciation campaign
Whether you’re planning on a few client gifts, or want to create an entire client appreciation campaign, it’s a good idea to set a budget. Welcome to the beginnings of an account-based marketing (ABM) campaign, where you divy up and target your customers with personalized approaches to maximize your return-on-investment (ROI). As ABM thought leaders, we’ve learned a few tricks of the trade we recommend to help you get started.
- Start by identifying your most important customers and assign them low, middle, and top priority tiers. Consider how their role will make a difference in which “tier” of gifting they fall into. For example, to make a lasting impression on business executives and your high-value clients plan to spend $100 or more on a high-quality gift.
- Next, think about how often you plan to send appreciation gifts. Will they be for attendees of a one-time event, or for birthdays, Mothers Day, and regular customer appreciation milestones? We recommend doing quarterly “touches” as the ideal gifting frequency, especially with your top-tier customers. But if you can’t afford to do it right with truly meaningful gifts, then consider scaling back.
- It is better to leave a lasting impression. Focus on sending a few impactful gifts rather than several forgettable ones. Include a handwritten note, follow up with a phone call, or check in to make sure they received your gift.
20 Thoughtfully Curated Client Gift Boxes for All Occasions
Client Gift Boxes that Say “Rest Up”
1. The Peace & Quiet Gift Box
Sendoso Partner: Botanical Candle Co.
Description: Know a customer service department that deserves some rest and recuperation? This care package will be just what they need! Handmade in the UK, this box includes a luxury Quietude candle and a bottle of 100 Acres Lavender & Rose bubble bath.
2. Handmade With Love Gift Box
Sendoso Partner: Curated for Equality
Description: Customers love to receive a gift that matters. Support a woman-owned, Black business when you purchase this curated box of luxury products. Help your customer take great care of themselves with this custom gift box complete with a ribbon and bow.
H3: Client Gift Boxes that Say “Delicious!”
3. 10 Piece Chocolate Bonbon Gift Box
Sendoso Partner: The Cheeky Project
Description: Customers with a sweet tooth will find these gourmet chocolates irresistible. This award-winning assortment of artisan-filled chocolate cups is perfect for celebrating a customer’s wedding or a client on Mother’s day.
4. 27 Brownies & Cookies
Sendoso Partner: Sweet Flour Bake Shop
Description: Looking for a gift box that an entire department team can enjoy? This decadent collection is sure to bring pleasure to the office! This also makes a great holiday gift basket.
5. Family-Approved Snack Box
Sendoso Partner: SnackMagic
Description: For anyone with a little tribe at home, this package will be a delight to share. Made in the US, it includes nostalgic items and fan-favorites like gourmet cookies that even the pickiest eaters will enjoy.
6. BBQ Sauce Box
Sendoso Partner: The Sauce Shop
Description: Heat things up a notch with this fun and flavorful client gift box. Grilling out and relaxing is a great way for your client to enjoy this unique gift with friends after work.
7. Gin & Chocolate Letterbox
Sendoso Partner: Love Cocoa
Description: Seeking a gift with a stylish presentation? This letterbox is sure to impress others. It’s a luxury treat that Includes delicious English Mint chocolate and best-selling Maldon sea salt dark chocolate.
8. The Coffee Box
Sendoso Partner: Gyfting
Description: Plan a gift to impress at your upcoming virtual conferences, meetings, or holiday event. This gift box is every coffee lover’s dream, complete with coffee (of course!), snackable Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, and an energizing Coffee Candle. Complete the package with a handwritten note!
9. Rosé Gift Box
Sendoso Partner: The Sip
Description: When you want to send a gift with fun and flair, this vibrant pink gift box is the way to go. These modern gift boxes help a hardworking team experience relaxation and unwind after the completion of a big project or sales pitch.
10. Tasty Ribbon Gourmet Italian Tour Gift Box
Sendoso Partner: Giftogram
Description: One of the best unique gourmet food ideas out there, this box is sure to delight any foodie customer. Complete with savory and flavorful sauces, clients can put it to use immediately in their own kitchens as they embark on a gourmet trip to Italy.
11. Celebration Box
Sendoso Partner: KHYVA
Description: When congratulations are in order, send the best! This top-tier bubbly will delight corporate customers. Cheers to a bright future partnership.
12. Vegan Box
Sendoso Partner: Healthy Nibbles
Description: This gift box is exactly what you need for your clients with dietary restrictions. They’ll recognize your thoughtfulness, and will be ecstatic to see that every sweet and savory snack is one that they can enjoy!
13. High Tea Box
Sendoso Partner: Le Chic Boxx
Description: Tea lovers will rejoice when they receive this stunningly packaged tea set. Make them feel like a royal with the very best for their afternoon tea.
14. Rise & Shine Gift Box
Sendoso Partner: Birdytell
Description: For the customers who are working for the weekend, this gourmet breakfast box will be an amazing treat. Stocked with pancake mix, prickly pear jam, and syrup, there’s enough for the whole family to enjoy.
15. 6-Pack Cocktail Box
Sendoso Partner: Nio Cocktails
Description: This round is on you! Send party vibes with this great gift box that includes: Negroni, Cosmopolitan, Daiquiri, Tommy’s Margarita, Gimlet, and Manhattan.
H3: Client Gift Boxes Where They Say “How Thoughtful of You!”
16. Journaling Letterbox Gift
Sendoso Partner: Social Stories Club
Description: This unique stationery gift set supports several social causes and will make a thoughtful addition to any home office. New products such as an A5 journal, twin-pack tea, and sea salt caramel chocolate bar are included. Information about the service projects this purchase supports is also included.
17. Succulent w/ Branded Box Label
Sendoso Partner: Lula’s Garden
Description: Add a personal touch in the form of customization with this on-trend succulent gift. Clients and prospects will feel extra special when they see their names on the container. Throw in a personalized card to complete this stylish package.
18. Welcome Baby Gift Box
Sendoso Partner: Knack Shops
Description: Want to celebrate a client who is welcoming a new baby? This box is perfect! It’s all in the details, with thoughtful products for both parent and baby.
19. Golf Enthusiast Box
Sendoso Partner: A Gentleman’s Trove
Description: Have some corporations on your gift list that love networking over a round of golf? They’ll love this box. Stocked with favorite golfing essentials, it even comes with argyle socks!
20. The Buddy Box
Sendoso Partner: Gyfting
Description: Have a customer who is always talking about their fur baby? Give the gift of treats and toys for your client and their most loyal companion! The small-batch oven-baked dog treats, durable squeaky taco, aloe scented wipes, and bouncy red ball are sure to please.
How curated gift boxes help retention with ongoing clients
Every company has a long list of businesses that they partner with and they receive new pitches every day. To retain ongoing clients, it’s important to stay top-of-mind. Customers stay loyal to companies that they feel they have a personal relationship with. Sending thoughtful corporate gifts to them communicates your gratitude for their business and your commitment to an ongoing work partnership.
How gift-giving can increase your ROI
Every action and decision you make in your business is tied to a goal. One desired outcome of showing customer appreciation is to build stronger connections and relationships, and at its core, the goal here is increasing return-on-investment (ROI.)
While your business is always striving from the next milestone, remember to set realistic expectations. ROI doesn’t happen overnight, it takes time to see true results from your investment in a client appreciation campaign. Here are some of the ways genuine corporate gift-giving can increase your ROI this year:
- A bigger customer base
- Boost in sales
- Increase in brand awareness
- Positive perception of your brand
- Increase in client retention
- Increase in referrals
- Increase in renewals
Finally, there are intangible ROI benefits such as increased trust and customer loyalty that are difficult to measure but are certainly tied to successful campaigns focused on customer experiences.
What are the benefits of purchasing curated corporate gift baskets from Sendoso?
- Experts take care of the planning and preparation for each unique gift box
- You can choose a box to match your target customer
- The selection of products included is noticeably high-value
- You can send an impressive gift that communicates your brand vision
- The box styling is aesthetically impressive
- Guaranteed product quality control
- Upon payment, you can expect on-time fulfillment shipping and delivery
- Can be used for virtual events, the holiday season, or any special occasion
- Can be sent to clients anywhere in the world
- We help you navigate sending alcoholic beverages to certain states or countries that have laws or customs regulations that would hold up (or never deliver) your gifts, and recommend alternatives
Request a demo today to see how easy it is to send custom, thoughtful, and useful client gifts for all occasions with Sendoso and its vendor partners. Whether you are sending dozens of gifts or thousands, our scalable gifting platform can help all of your clients feel appreciated on a personalized level.
Looking for more client gift ideas? Check out these 30 unique client gifts that perfectly say “thank you” after you’ve won the sale!