September 13, 2021
10 Unique Client Care Package Ideas
What Is A Care Package Gift?
A care package is essentially a package of useful or enjoyable products given to friends, family members, customers, and others as gifts. The goal of these gifts can depend on the circumstances; however, many times, they bring happiness and comfort during a difficult or challenging time in a person’s life. Below are a few people that often receive care packages:
- College student
- Stationed soldiers
- Prison inmates
- Someone who has lost a loved one
- Retired workers
What's So Special About A Care Package?
Giving a care package is like wrapping up a smile and putting it in a box. Think about it. How awesome would you feel if you received a box of fun items that you can use, eat, or simply enjoy? These packages can remind you of home if you’re feeling homesick, encourage you to take a break from your hectic schedule, or perhaps it can give you a little pick-me-up and show you that someone thought about you. One of the best parts about this type of gift, is that you can send them any time and from anywhere, which makes it a great option for customer gifts. Today, amidst the social distancing and quarantining, these presents are more popular than ever.
What Should Be Included In A Care Package?
There are plenty of things you can put into a care package. If it’s your first time building one, here are a few client gift ideas to consider:
- A gift card to their favorite pizza place, coffee shop, or sporting goods store
- Water bottle
- Piece of art
- A good movie
- Cookies from Etsy
- Fuzzy socks
- Activated charcoal skin cleanser
- Cards or board games
How Do You Make a Care Package?
Whether your customers are women real estate agents or male construction company CEOS, you can create a custom corporate gift box that’s perfect for them. With Sendoso, it’s easier than ever before! The first thing you need to do is sit down and determine the reason why you’re giving this care package, as that will lead you to the items you should include. Is it a holiday present? Did someone retire? Did someone lose a loved one recently or receive a special award? Here are some tips and tricks that will give you the best selection results:
Choose A Theme
All the best client care packages have a special theme! In fact, people tend to love themed presents, so try to play off of whatever you’re celebrating or acknowledging, whether you want to give a birthday gift box for someone’s 50th, a mom care package for a new mom, or a health-inspired well gift as a holiday present. Whatever theme you choose is sure to bring joy to the receiver.
Balance The Branding
A great way to promote your brand while simultaneously giving corporate gifts is to invest in marketing packages that include items branded with your company logo. However, although it’s good to stay top of mind, it’s easy to overdo it when it comes to giving branded products. Whether it’s your own employees or your clients, you should make sure to avoid a full-fledged campaign. Don’t give someone unwanted corporate swag just because you want them to be your business billboard ads.
Choose Items That Stand Out
Try your best to give something that stands out from the rest. It’s easy to sit back and be a little less adventurous, but some of the best presents are unique. Some examples include:
- A virtual wine or coffee tasting
- A money tree
- Branded brownies
- Organic fruit basket
Embrace The Season
What season are you in? Piggybacking off of the specific time of year can lead to the perfect gift. Fall is great for coffee mugs, s’mores, and candles, while winter is the best time for hot cocoa and cookies. Spring is the season for plants and yummy snacks, while summer can be celebrated with ice cream, sunglasses, and water bottles.
Make It Personal
Personalization is one of the best ways to develop a business relationship or recognize hard work, as it lets the recipient know that they are seen and appreciated for who they are. A personal connection in a thoughtful gesture is bound to make an impact. It plays a critical role in every successful business by improving satisfaction.
The Devil Is In The Details
The more detailed information you have about your client, the better your chances are at scoring points with them, as they’ll know you really took the time to think about this gift. If you’re trying to figure out what to give, make sure to ask questions if you have the opportunity, and don’t be afraid to do a little digging. It’s also important to consider the decorative details in your care package. The presentation is almost as significant as the items inside!
10 Client Care Package Ideas For Your Next Purchase
1. Cookie Gift Box – This special cookie gift box from Sweet Flour Bake Shop offers 24 gourmet cookies, including a variety of flavors (almond toffee milk chocolate, butterscotch toffee, chocolate chunk, chocolate rainbow, milk and white chocolate, red velvet, white chocolate macadamia nut, oatmeal blueberry almond dark chocolate, oatmeal chocolate chunk, oatmeal raisin, and peanut butter chocolate chunk).
2. Brass Cube Geo Terrarium Kit – This succulent gift box is sure to please any plant-loving customer in need of some plant therapy. This beautiful golden brass cube can add style to any desk, bookshelf, or hanging wall shelf at home or in the office. This kit comes with a gorgeous mix of cacti and succulents as well as an assortment of decorative rocks.
3. Chicken Noodle Soup Package – This lovely gift from Spoonful of Comfort is bound to help any client who is feeling under the weather or who simply enjoys a good bowl of chicken noodle soup. The package includes a 64 oz. jar of soup, 6 bacci rolls, 6 cookies, a ladle, and a personalized note.
4. Branded Chocolate Truffles – What’s better or more delicious than a box of truffles from Veronica’s Treats? And the best part is you can imprint your logo on them!
5. Stay At Home Set – Sometimes the best gifts are ones you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Complete with a sweet, relaxing candle and Forest Bath Salts, this Stay At Home Set from Amass will give your client some much-needed time to themselves. The Art of Staying In candle pairs the following fragrances together: chamomile, jasmine, lavender, grapefruit, and eucalyptus, to create a peaceful, calming experience.
6. Maple Old Fashioned Kit – Celebrate a retirement, promotion, or even the holiday season with this classic bourbon cocktail gift box. The kit features two, fine crafted Bourbon Barrel-aged maple syrups and aromatic and orange-flavored bitters, along with a single sphere ice mold.
7. Cheese and Wine Night – A food gift basket is always an excellent choice, and this cheese and wine box is set to impress. The package consists of Cartwright & Butler cheese biscuits, olive and garlic wheat flat bread, tomato and chilli chutney, caramelised onion chutney, Campo Viejo Rioja Red Wine, mint chocolate, and coffee.
8. Nestle Chocolate Bouquet – Chocolate fans will appreciate this fun and unique chocolate bouquet from The Flower House. You can select from 18, 36, or 54 bars, and each gift comes with a personalized note card, so you can wish them well.
9. Floral Workshop – Does your client love flowers? Encourage their hobby and give them the chance to learn how to be a professional florist with this virtual flower arranging class. They will receive a floral kit with food and special instructions. During the course, a pro floral designer will guide them and share tips and tricks of the trade. It’ll be a present they’ll never forget!
10. The Rise and Shine Gift Box – Who doesn’t love waking up to a warm cup of coffee and pancakes? Give them a breakfast to remember with this tasty box from Birdytell, including a waffle, pancake mix, and Prickly Pear jam and syrup.
Below are several other gifts you can give:
- Afternoon Tea Gift Set
- Gin & Tonic Kit
- The Perfect Afternoon Box
- Savory Jerky Bundle
- The Wellness Box
- The Coffee Box
- Just Breathe Spa Gift Box
- Grillin & Chillin’ Box
- Charged Up Tech Box
- Local Goods Basket
- Cocktail Mixer Set
- S’mores Gift Set
- Sear Genius Box
- Vegan Spoonable Smoothies
- Culinary Box
- Organic Fruit and Snack Box
- Hug In a Box
- Red Box Movie Night Bundle
Send Client Gift Boxes With Confidence
At Sendoso, we have a giant inventory and work with hundreds of sellers, so you can find the best client gift box and staff or employee appreciation gifts. We’ll ship your long distance gifts across the country with ease, and you’ll find security knowing that our team has your gift delivery covered. Are you interested in making your next purchase count for your company? The results of corporate gifting may surprise you. See why more sales development teams are increasing their response rates 4X with Sendoso: https://sendoso.com/solutions/sales-development/.