September 7, 2021
25 Corporate Gift Boxes for the Person Who Has Everything
What Goes In a Corporate Gift Box for Clients?
Custom gift boxes are thoughtful gifts for any occasion, from a birthday to the holiday season. These corporate gift baskets are sure to leave a lasting impression and are a great way to show your appreciation either to your clients or your team. Often, these custom boxes come with a variety of products inside, from wine and cookies to virtual events and the most exquisite treats. In this article, we’re outlining some exclusive options for corporate gifting so you can celebrate hard work, stay in touch, or simply offer a wonderful customer experience.
10 Corporate Gifts for Clients
3. 6 Pack Cocktail Box – Help your customer start the party with this 6-pack Cocktail Box from Nio Cocktails, including Negroni, Cosmopolitan, Daiquiri, Tommy’s Margarita, Gimlet, and Manhattan mixes.
4. Mixed Fruit & Cheese Box – You just can’t go wrong with Frog Hollow Farm’s classic assorted seasonal fruits and creamy artisan cheeses.
5. Branded Barbox – Branding an item with the company’s logo is an easy way to your client’s heart! Any brand would appreciate this customized Wonderhaus Barbox, complete with all the tools they’ll need to concoct an out-of-this-world drink.
6. Rest & Recovery Gift Box – It’s imperative to take a break from hectic schedules once in a while. Give your client the chance to rest and relax with this spa-themed gift box from Curated for Equality.
7. Healthy Snack Haul – Encourage your customers to say goodbye to the vending machine and give them some sweet and savory snacks to enjoy! From smoked almonds and fig salami to plantain chips and nut butter bars, they are guaranteed to love this basket from Knack Modern Gifting.
8. Letterbox Impact Gift – This box from Social Stories Club is an excellent way to support social causes and give an amazing present. Inside, you get a tote bag, two dark chocolate bars, and twin-pack tea.
9. Empowered Woman Essentials Box – Boss ladies will appreciate this thoughtful gift basket from Curated for Equality, consisting of all women-owned brands. Recipients will enjoy using the weekly planner, tumbler, and adorable tote bag.
10. Rise & Shine Gift Box – Is your client a big fan of breakfast food? Give them a good morning with this Birdytell box, complete with pancake mix, a waffle, prickly pear jam, and prickly pear cactus syrup.
How Do I Send Out a Corporate Gift Box to My Staff?
10 Corporate Gifts for Employees
3. Desk Succulent – Brighten up their desk and purify their air with a beautiful succulent from The Art of Succulents.
4. Chocolate Covered Oreo – Oreos + chocolate is a match made in heaven. These chocolate-covered delicacies from Veronica’s Treats will have their mouth-watering!
5. Carnivore’s Delight Box – This box from Snack Magic is filled to the brim with premium charcuterie goods that will please the carnivore in your office.
6. The Buddy Box – If your employee has a furry friend, they’ll appreciate this box from Gyfting! It’s filled with treats and toys for their loyal companion.
8. Cookie Good Mini Box – Cookies are always a big hit. This 6-pack of Cookie Good cookies includes all of their best-selling cookie flavors.
9. BBQ Sauce Box – Who doesn’t love a good BBQ sauce? The Sauce Shop has a box that’s perfect for the BBQ enthusiast, including original BBQ, South Carolina BBQ, and Smoky Chipotle Ketchup.
10. Hug in a Box – What better way to show some love than with a Hug in a Box from Social Stories Club? It’s truly the perfect gift for an employee down on their luck, in need of some sympathy, or simply a lover of hugs! Chocolate treats, shortbread biscuits, hot chocolate, and a beeswax candle will surely make them feel loved.
Are There Corporate Gift Boxes With Wine?
There are plenty of incredible sets that feature the most luxurious wines in the world. What better way to make company friends and boost sales than with an assortment of wine? Wine baskets make excellent holiday gifts for just about anyone. Wine Country Gift Baskets are wonderful, high-quality custom gifts that are sure to please any recipient. These baskets can include anything from virtual wine tasting packages to a single bottle of wine or an assortment of wine and cheese. And we have a wide selection to choose from in our Sendoso catalog!
What Are The Best Corporate Gift Boxes for 2021?
So, you want the best of the best for your customers, and you’re wondering what boxes are the most popular. Here are six memorable gifts that are bound to make an impact on clients or staff.
1. The Peace & Quiet Gift Box – One of the best presents you could ever give someone is some peace and quiet. This Botanical Candle Co. set comes with a calming candle and all-natural Lavender & Rose bubble bath.
2. Anytime Gourmet Platter Box – This ready-to-serve platter is packed with organic fruits, apricot pepper jelly, olive oil rosemary crackers, Carmody cheese, and your choice of fennel & pepper salami or wine cured salami.
3. Grillin’ & Chillin’ Box – If your customer or employee is a grill master, they’ll adore this present from A Gentleman’s Trove, including two barbecue sauces, bourbon smoked chili and coffee rub, bear paws, and artisan playing cards.
4. Assorted Chocolate Brownies – Take them to Brownie Heaven (literally) with these mixed selections of chocolate brownies, featuring original, milk chocolate, Oreo, jaffa cake, pecan, cookie, Kit Kat, blondes, and Caramac flavors.
5. Virtual Wine Tasting – Make wine time even more relaxing with this virtual wine tasting from Skipstone. They won’t even have to leave their couch!
How Long Does It Take To Deliver a Corporate Gift Box?
How Much Does a Corporate Gift Box Usually Cost?
Reward Your Customers and Employees with a Corporate Gift Box
Gift-giving doesn’t have to be a stressful event! Hopefully, now you have plenty of ideas for your next custom corporate gifting campaign. The options are truly limitless. And if you’re searching for more ideas on how to engage your employees as they work remotely during the pandemic, we invite you to download our convenient eBook on 35 Meaningful Ways to Engage Your Remote Workforce – A Strategic Guide for Human Resources.