A CROs guide to shortening sales cycles through strategic gifting
The same old sales strategies just aren’t working anymore. Why? Gartner’s research shows that buyers now spend only 17% of their time meeting with potential suppliers when considering a purchase.
- More emails, voicemails, and LinkedIn messages are not the answer.
- This lack of face-to-face time with buyers means your sales organization needs to go the extra mile to build relationships.
So flip the script, surprise them, and don’t ask for attention–show them they have yours by sending them a targeted gift. In our newest guide, Gifting at Scale: A CRO Playbook for Accelerating Revenue, a gift sending strategy helps your sales team stay ahead of a shifting B2B pipeline, break through the digital noise, accelerate revenue, and helps them make real connections with clients.
Let’s introduce a more human marketing experience, with direct mail and corporate gifting as proven ways to create real connections. In a world of screentime, communication that’s thoughtful–and tangible–is what really makes an impression.
[Sendoso is] super easy to use, integrates with Salesforce and our outbound tool of choice (Salesloft) so that you can add contacts to a campaign or send out an item quickly. Our sales and business development teams use Sendoso through Salesloft … to generate a much higher than average response and meeting rate.
Joey Backs, account executive at Heap
Download this guide to learn:
- Top trends for driving sales revenue in 2022
- How intelligent gifting leads to sales success
- Step-by-step walkthrough on how to use strategic gifting to shorten your sales cycle
- Precisely how a gifting strategy provides ROI and accelerates deal velocity