October 3, 2019
Your Dreamforce 2019 Schedule: 15 Must-Attend Sessions
If you haven’t figured out your Dreamforce 2019 schedule yet, you’re not alone. The conference offers more than 2,700 sessions across multiple roles, products, levels, and more. So where can you even start?
Never fear fellow lovers of technology and knowledge. Sendoso has got your back.
We’ve picked out the five must-attend sessions to help you grow in your profession and optimize your Dreamforce 2019 schedule. Keep reading to find our recommendations for marketers, sales leaders, customer support, operations, and human resources.
(Note: Dreamforce sessions are still being announced. So keep checking back to see new and improved sessions populate this list!)
Dreamforce 2019 Schedule for Marketers: 5 Must-Attend Sessions
- Speaker(s): Kory Marchisotto (CMO at e.l.f. Cosmetics)
- Summary: Discover how e.l.fl Cosmetics used data-driven insights to respond to changing consumer dynamics and revamp their brand—from product to leadership—across the customer journey.
- Speaker(s): Joe Stanhope (Forrester VP and Principal Analyst)
- Summary: Come listen to one of Forrester’s top analysts share an idea of what the future of enterprise technology looks like and why two-way, real-time engagement is a critical element.
- Speaker(s): Cliff Seal (Salesforce UX Lead)
- Summary: This session will explore how to do effective customer research, leverage analytics and testing, and collaborate across departments to deliver experiences that get results.
- Speaker(s): Liam Doyle (SVP of Product Management at Salesforce), Daniel Englebretson (Director of Integrated Marketing at Phononic) and Heather Stables (Salesforce)
- Summary: Demystify account-based marketing by learning how to take an “account-first” approach to align marketing, sales, and service teams—and why it all starts in Salesforce.
- Speaker(s): Kevin Baldacci (Senior Product Marketing Manager at Salesforce) and Daniel Newman (Product Marketing Manager at Salesforce)
- Summary: Join the Salesforce team for a look behind the curtain on how they create, manage, and execute internal campaigns aimed at enabling sales reps. They’ll also share how they manage product launches and explore some of their most successful campaigns.
Title: How Salesforce Uses Pardot
- Speaker(s): Bill Reed (Senior Product Marketing Manager at Salesforce)
- Summary: This is another peek behind the scenes at how Salesforce’s team uses its own technology to engage people throughout the buyer’s journey, increase sales wins, and generate marketing ROI.
- Speaker(s): Sarah Hatch (Senior Director of CSG Product Management at Salesforce)
- Summary: Learn how Marketing Cloud Connect can leverage data across your customer-facing teams in order to transform your view of marketing from just campaigns to a connected customer journey.
Dreamforce 2019 Schedule for Sales Leaders: 5 Must-Attend Sessions
- Speaker(s): Jason Jordan (Founding partner of Vantage Point Performance) and Katie Yeigh (Sales Cloud Product Marketing Manager at Salesforce)
- Summary: Author of the best-seller Cracking the Sales Management Code Jason Jordan will dive into the best practices of world-class sales teams based on 12 years of research. You leave with a clear vision for the future of your sales force.
- Speaker(s): Krista Bauer (VP, Enterprise Business Development at Salesforce) and Leah Thomas Muller (VP of Sales Development at Salesforce.com)
- Summary: Discover how Salesforce streamlines inside sales with offices and reps across the globe to build a well-oiled, strategic selling machine.
- Speaker(s): Ethan Beute (Chief Evangelist at BombBomb)
- Summary: This session offers a 3-step evaluation to determine when and where to add videos to your outbound outreach so that sales reps can add a human element to their communication and increase responses.
- Speaker(s): Joseph Harrington (ExxonMobil), Sandro Viselli (VP of Customer Success and Account Management at Geopointe), and Dolores Skarjune (Senior VP of Sales Administration for Globe Life)
- Summary: Learn how two enterprise companies are using geolocation to transform their sales organizations from territory management to high-volume mobile rep use.
- Speaker(s): Tiffani Bova (Growth, and Innovation Evangelist at Salesforce)
- Summary: Salesforce’s growth and innovation evangelist will guide attendees of this session through 10 defined paths of business growth and how to determine the right combination of actions that fit with your specific organization.
Dreamforce 2019 Schedule for Customer Experience & Support: 5 Must-Attend Sessions
- Speaker(s): Corrina Owens (Marketing & Demand Generation Manager at SpendHQ), Craig Shull (SVP of Partnerships & Alliances at GetFeedback), and Sateja Parulekar (VP of Product Marketing at GetFeedback)
- Summary: This eye-opening session will help you understand the value of a CX program and how to connect it to Salesforce for maximum bottom-line impact.
- Speaker(s): Mark Abramowitz (VP of Product Marketing at Service Cloud, Salesforce), James Ashworth (VP at Southwest Airlines), Erica Ellington Taylor (Director at Southwest Airlines), Tracy Kelly (AVP, Shared Services Contact Center for John Hancock), Emily Kofsky (Sr. Director of Service Cloud Product Marketing at Salesforce), Bill Patterson (Salesforce), Martha Walchuk (Senior Director of Product Marketing at Service Cloud, Salesforce), Amy Wright (Co-Founder of Bitty & Beau’s Coffee), and Ben Wright (Co-Founder of Bitty & Beau’s Coffee)
- Summary: In an age of ever-increasing support requests and customer expectations for a great experience, how can companies achieve the best of both worlds? This session will explore how organizations like Southwest and John Hancock are delivering human-centric service at scale.
- Speaker(s): Kimberly Powell (Director of CX and Support at GetFeedback)
- Summary: GetFeedback’s Kimberly Powell will walk attendees through how to plan and launch a successful VoC program that gets results—all in five simple steps.
- Speaker(s): Christine Rimer (VP of Product Marketing and Customer Advocacy at SurveyMonkey), Jeffrey Coleman (VP of Customer Success at SurveyMonkey), Chase Zenger (Head of Customer Experience and Advocacy at Box), and Andrea Pasero (Customer Experience Manager at Box)
- Summary: Learn how to implement a world-class VOC program from understanding the current state of your customer’s experience to leading your organization through a CX transformation, straight from the team who did it at Box.
- Speaker(s): Noah Flower (Salesforce) and Karen Semone (Director of Strategic Innovation at Salesforce)
- Summary: How great companies build loyalty is changing faster than ever. This session will take a look five years into the future to dissect the types of customer experiences we should be working to create today, as well as how customer service could switch from beyond a cost center to a revenue driver.
Dreamforce 2019 Schedule for Operations & HR: 5 Must-Attend Sessions
- Speaker(s): Neil Crawford (Co-Founder of NC Squared) and Kris Latulippe (Marketing at NC Squared)
- Summary: The NC Squared team will share about they used intelligent, automated, rules-based routing to ensure that marketing brought good quality leads—ultimately dropping the disqualification rate from 40% to 5%—so that sales could focus on closing better deals.
Title: Decluttering Your Org
- Summary: Whether you’ve inherited a cluttered Salesforce org or yours is simply in need of a refresh, this intimate and interactive session will help you untangle it so that you no longer have 500 (give or take) unused fields on any given object.
- Speaker(s): Jodi Innerfield (Senior Manager, Product Marketing at Salesforce)
- Summary: Happy employees lead to happy customers, but what does this mean for IT professionals? Join this session to learn 10 ways to build apps in Salesforce and leverage the org as its own Employee Experience Platform.
- Speaker(s): Laura Hyde Page (Director of Innovation at Salesforce) and Nina Ziebarth-Pavlovich (Director of Strategic Innovation at Salesforce)
- Summary: We know that disruption affects every industry, so the organizations within those industries must respond with new ways of working to navigate change. Learn from Fortune 500 firms and startups about how to create a clear, actionable strategy for introducing and cultivating new practices.