- Consider sending clients a Thanksgiving gift to improve relationships and improve ROI.
- Be sincere, not salesy, by curating a thoughtful gift.
- Take the hassle out of large-scale gifting with a sending platform.
Thanksgiving is the time of year when families and friends gather to host guests, eat turkey, and give thanks for their lives and the people they love most. However, don’t forget to count all your blessings. This national holiday is also a great time to foster meaningful business relationships with your valued clients. After all, they are the reason you’re still in business. Handing out Thanksgiving gift baskets and other holiday gifts will show your business clients that you appreciate their loyalty, leaving a lasting impression of gratitude.
Reasons You Should Consider Sending Client Gifts at Thanksgiving
Today, you’ve got to do more than just send a “Happy Turkey Day” email to capture a customer or prospect’s attention. If you really want to stay top of mind, you’ll want to give a gift they can’t resist. Unique holiday gift ideas are a much better way to prove you care. In the end, you’re sure to smile knowing you made your clients’ holiday season even better. Here are a few reasons why you should say thanks with a present this Thanksgiving:
- They can create a feeling of connection and positive association with you and your brand.
- They can improve ROI and customer satisfaction.
- They can instill trust and respect.
- They can encourage recurring business.
Best Practices When Sending Thanksgiving Gifts to Clients
There are a few rules of the road when it comes to corporate gift-giving, whether you’re sending company gift boxes to your employees or your customers. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when November rolls around.
Add a Personal Touch
Personalization is always a great idea, as it lets the person know that they are acknowledged. Personalized gifts form connections with your company, and shows them that you’ve spent the time to get to know them and you recognize their value.
Don’t Dismiss the Details
Make sure that you pay attention to your client’s interests, behaviors, and styles, as these will give you great gift ideas. It’s also helpful to take note of what they talk about during small talk before meetings to get an idea of what they would appreciate. The best presents don’t miss the details, as these will make the most impact.
Utilize Branded Products
Branded items are a fun bonus to any corporate gift! Sending products with your logo or your client’s company logo on them is a great way to promote the brand. However, don’t set out to create a walking company billboard. Be sincere with your gesture without being overly salesy.
22 Unique Thanksgiving Gifts for Clients
Check out this list of the best Thanksgiving gifts your customers will love.
1. Handwritten Notes – Never underestimate the power of a handwritten message in a card. It proves that you spent the time to think and write out exactly what you wanted to say. And make sure the card is just as beautiful as your note!
2. Fruit Gift Basket – Fresh fruit is always a yummy and healthy treat to enjoy! The Organic Fruit & Snack Box from Frog Hollow Farm is a great option for those who love seasonal fruits.
3. Gourmet Food Gifts – Most of the time, food really is the way to a person’s heart. This Non-Alcoholic Cider, Cheese, and Nuts set from Gift Baskets Overseas or gourmet cookies from The Cravory are both incredibly tasty presents.
4. Terrarium, Succulent Garden, or Plant – Plant lovers will adore the beautiful flowers in a DIY terrarium case or garden from Garden Streets.
5. Coffee or Tea Blends – If coffee or tea is their thing, The Coffee Box from Gyfting or the Afternoon Tea Gift Set from KHYVA could make your customer’s day!
6. Calendars – Help your client keep track of their busy schedule with a themed wall or desk calendar. Choose from funny, sarcastic quotes, sunsets, or cute kittens and puppies – whatever you think they’ll like most.
7. Professional Notebooks – Every business person runs out of notebooks at some point or another. Give your client a set of professional notebooks to jot down all their meeting notes. You could even throw in a few elegant pens as well.
8. Toiletry Bag – These bags are incredibly convenient, especially for business people who are constantly traveling. Throw in some lip balm, hand lotion, TSA-approved travel bottles, hairspray, etc. as an added bonus.
9. Tech Pack – Touch device users will appreciate this WFH Edit box, complete with a portfolio, Bluetooth speaker, and handy lighting cable charger.
10. Cold Brew Sampler – Caffeine addicts will go crazy over this Explorer Cold Brew variety pack sampler, filled with 12 oz bottles in a variety of caffeine levels.
11. Kindle – The bookworm client will be thanking you endlessly after receiving a brand-new Kindle e-reader. You can even go the extra mile and download a few books they’ve mentioned before in passing.
12. Custom Water Bottle – Keep them hydrated and constantly advertising with a customized water bottle featuring their company’s logo or their own name/initials.
13. Online Classes – Encourage fitness or a hobby with a subscription to an online class like Dryft Live’s workout package, a cooking class, or other type of workshop.
14. Golf Balls & Tees – This Gentleman’s Trove box is perfect for your golf enthusiast client, complete with tees, golf balls, and extra goodies.
15. The Buddy Box – If they’ve got a furry friend at home, they’ll love this helpful (and adorable) box of treats and toys from Gyfting.
16. Better Swag – Help your customer promote their brand by finding a nice jacket, polo, or duffel bag and imprinting their company logo on it. They’ll be proud to wear it around the office and anywhere else they happen to go!
17. A Charity Donation – Make a donation on your customer’s behalf. Whether it’s the Make a Wish Foundation or the Red Cross, why not make a difference with your gift?
18. Beer Gift Basket – Sometimes a good brew is a perfect gift. This Give Them Beer basket features 12 curated cans of the best craft beers around.
19. Restaurant Gift Card – Free food is always appreciated. Send a gift card to one of their favorite restaurants, from Domino’s and Panera Bread to Taco Bell and Dunkin’ Donuts.
20. Bakery Delivery – What’s better than a dozen delicious treats delivered straight to your door? Your client’s sweet tooth will surely be satisfied with a box of doughnuts from The Dough Bar or brownies and cookies from Sweet Flour Bake Shop.
21. Catered Lunch – Sometimes the best present is a catered lunch at the office. Encourage your client to take some time off of their work day and do some holiday celebrating with their team!
22. Headphones – These are an inexpensive yet popular gift, as everyone needs a good pair of headphones for traveling, to drown out the background noise, or just to enjoy some good music.
Common Hassles of Client Gifting
Whether you’re a small business owner or a CEO of a large corporation, it’s easy to get stumped when giving corporate gifts. And, it doesn’t matter if it’s for Thanksgiving Day, New Year, Christmas, a sympathy gift, birthday, or another special occasion; finding the perfect gift is tough. We totally get it. You’re not the only one who feels this way! Here are some common issues people experience when trying to give their own corporate gifts:
- You have to plan ahead, which takes tons of time and effort.
- You don’t know what items your customers would want.
- You don’t know whether you should give them a gift or not.
- You don’t know how much to spend on each client.
- You struggle with coming up with creative ideas.
- You worry about the shipping and the delivery timeline.
How Much Should You Spend on Client Gifts?
How much you spend on each client depends on a variety of factors, such as what type of industry they’re in, the specific occasion, and how much your company can afford. Are you looking to send a smaller, thoughtful gift that’s a simple token of appreciation? Or are you searching for something more elaborate? Generally, you can expect to pay between $50 – $500 per client. To offer gifts of uncompromising quality, you may need to up your budget. Thankfully, there are plenty of discounts and sales you can find on items in the Sendoso inventory.
How Can I Give An Experience Instead of Gifts?
A virtual experience makes a great gift, especially if you want to send something unique. They make wonderful Christmas gifts and Thanksgiving presents, and can also be used to celebrate a variety of other special days. With Sendoso, you can purchase a variety of fun and engaging events, such as:
- Virtual wine tastings
- Virtual coffee tastings
- Magic shows
- Floral workshops
- Kombucha tastings
- Oyster shucking
- Caviar and champagne tasting
- Virtual health and fitness classes
Corporate Gift Sending Service for Hassle-Free Gifting
The good news is, you don’t have to stress when you order with Sendoso! When you create an account with us, you can sit back and relax and let us send your gift box directly to the recipient’s house. Your clients are essential to your company’s success. Thank your customers in the best way possible with Sendoso’s gift sending services. Learn how more sales development teams are skyrocketing their response rates 4X with our system: