July 22, 2020
Why 2020 Became the Year of Evolving from ABM to ABX
This post is brought to you by Lauren Barraco, Head of Sendoso Product Marketing.
The sales, marketing, and CX playbooks have fundamentally changed in 2020. Our businesses can’t use the same tactics in the same ways we have in the past, which is forcing us to evolve. The customer segmentation that comes with ABM allows you to be more relevant and efficient, but to deploy it correctly, your entire organization must shift its mindset to build programs that employ these segmentations across sales development, sales, and customer success.
That’s why today, we launched new features that will help you evolve your strategy into a more effective and efficient account-based approach: Account-Based Everything (ABX).
New Sendoso features will enable teams to produce the most ROI and revenue growth and help marketing, sales, and CX teams to work together to collectively drive a cross-functional account-based strategy. Learn more about these exciting updates below.
New Sendoso Features that Support the Era of Account-Based Everything (ABX)
Perfectly Time Interactions with Send Tracker
- A high-level, visual summary of where your sends are in the process
- Notifications when a package has been delivered, an eGift has been used, or an item is undeliverable
- Ability to perfectly time your outreach and follow-up based on package status
In today’s digitally dominated world, deliberately crafted outreach can make or break your success. Send Tracker gives you real-time insight into when an address is confirmed, a package is delivered, or an eGift is redeemed, enabling perfectly timed follow up and outreach.
New to Address Confirmation? Watch this overview video to learn more.
Deliver Relevant Content with New eGifts and Sendoso Direct Options
Take advantage of one of 20 new international and minority-owned Sendoso Direct options. International options support sending in the UK, EMEA, Canada, and Australia. Minority-owned options include McBride Sister’s rosé, Red Bay Coffee from San Francisco, and the Amplify Snack Box from SnackNation.
Create Customized Experiences with Address Confirmation
Ensure your sends are landing wherever customers and prospects are currently working with improvements to Address Confirmation. Now you can:
- Add links to your own emails so recipients recognize who the email is coming from and control your subject line.
- Use automation to execute Address Confirmation for one-to-many sends.
- Automate sends from Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, or Eloqua.
- Drive webinar attendance for anyone that has a member status “Attended”, automatically send them an Address Confirmation email to ensure their follow-up gift is delivered to them.
Enabling Full-Funnel and Customer Lifecycle ABX
Account-based strategies shouldn’t stop once an account is closed-won. Now more than ever you need an organization-wide strategy to engage with decision-makers, generate revenue, and drive customer retention.
The business world has changed forever and it’s time for us to change with it.
To learn more, check out our release notes in our beautifully redesigned Help Center or register for this upcoming webinar we’re co-hosting with TOPO. Not a Sendoso customer? Click here to schedule a live custom demo today.