ABX Strategies for Marketing, Sales, and CX
Out of the Box: ABX Strategies for Marketing, Sales, and CX
Out of the Box is a unique opportunity to learn from a community of experts and ABX trailblazers as they share best practices and innovative solutions for forging meaningful relationships throughout the customer journey.
Tune in for this on-demand event and leave feeling excited and fueled up to take on the rest of the year. You’ll walk away motivated with new ABX strategies your team can immediately start executing on.
From your favorite nook in your house, bring your laptop, and an inquisitive mind ready to tackle the future of Account Based Everything.
What you'll learn at the event
Reva Pellerin, Business Development Manager, Vidyard
Tyler Lessard, VP of Marketing, Vidyard
Sruthi Kumar, Associate Director, Field & Partner Marketing, Sendoso
Meira McFarquhar, Content Marketing, Sendoso
RaeAnne English, Sr. Inside Sales Manager, Sendoso
Zack Alspaugh, Director of Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Sendoso
Patrick Wolf, Sr. Manager, Demand Generation, Sendoso
Dandrew Cruda, Sr. Marketing Manager, Demand Generation, Snowflake
Kamal Ahluwalia, President, Eightfold.ai
Jill Rowley, Author, Investor, and Advisor at Stage 2 Capital
Sam East, Chief Revenue Officer, Sendoso
Frederik Groce, Principal, Storm Ventures
Risk Takers and Changemakers: A Fireside Chat Among True Out-of-the-Box Thinkers
Traditional sales and marketing channels are limited and we have no choice but to rethink, improvise, and improve the playbook. Those who embrace new ideas will ultimately be the pace setters and the benefactors in the marketplace.
Hear from a panel of entrepreneurs, founders, and investors who have all taken a leap into the unknown and can share a unique perspective on both recognizing and seizing opportunity.
Yoga with Recess
Recess is a fully integrated virtual fitness platform for instructors and consumers. Recess offers consumers an experience that is built for remote fitness needs including the ability to participate in live group classes in the Recess marketplace. The Marketplace experience, “Netflix meets Airbnb,” emphasizes the power of the community and is supported by unprecedented discoverability and deep personalization through analytics.
Kids Story Time with Sendoso
Finding the Connective Tissue Between Sales and Marketing for ABX Success
- Aligning sales and marketing teams to best leverage ABX
- Understanding the roles of both teams
- Using Bottom-up approach to build the narrative
- Using content in context
The New 2020 Playbook for Aligning Sales & Marketing for ABX
Sales can no longer think like sales.
The dynamics of the roles within the go-to-market team are changing and in order to be successful at ABX, you need to adjust for new styles of alignment. Starting with a strong foundation, alignment on the right metrics, and with a little bit of creativity, you can take your ABX strategy to the next level. Gong’s sales and marketing leaders will share the insider tips on how they do this successfully.
Live Strategy Session:5 Steps to Driving ABX and Engaging Customers Across Their Journey Through Webinars
Join Tessa Barron, VP of Marketing at ON24, for a deep dive into the 5-steps for driving your ABX activity with webinars.
In this live strategy session, you’ll learn:
- Where ABX fits in your go-to-market strategy
- How to pick the right vehicle for your ABX activity
- The importance of making webinars a part of your full content strategy
- How webinars can help identify key account opportunities
- How to create highly-personalized and easy to consume content experiences across the funnel
A Sendoso Customer Story: How MarketStar saw 333% Increase in Marketing Contributed Revenue
To succeed in a newly-remote world, MarketStar needed to stand out in a competitive market. With Sendoso, MarketStar was able to incorporate personal ABM touchpoints with buyers at enterprise accounts, increasing marketing contributed revenue by 333%.
Sendoso’s Lauren Barraco sits down with MarketStar Senior Manager of Demand Generation and ABM, Amy Wilde to talk through how MarketStar saw a 333% increase in marketing contributed revenue from ABM Programs. Join this session to find out how to:
- Connect through unique remote events that prospects actually want to attend
- Get the first foot in the door with a 1:1 ABM personalization play
- Create impactful experiences that resonate with target accounts to drive further engagement.
Sendoso on Sendoso: Sales Reps Share Their Personalized Sending Secrets
The lineup of sending wizards:
- Maggie Mace, Senior Sending Executive, Sendoso
- David Dember, Enterprise Sales Development, Sendoso
- Katie Pawlik, Executive Sending Specialist, Sendoso
- Richard Phan, Executive Sending Specialist, Sendoso
- Ezzy Flores, Executive Sending Specialist, Sendoso
- Amanda Purcell, Account Executive, Mid-Market
- Paige Jackson, Account Executive, Sendoso
- Ken Malave, Enterprise Account Executive, Sendoso
- Lauren Axworthy, Sr. Account Manager, Sendoso
- Morgan Harris, Onboarding Strategist, Sendoso
- Skylar Hogan-Vansickle, Account Strategist
- Brian Brumme, Customer Success, Manager, Sendoso
- Sarah E. Lowry, Operations Manager & Chaos Wrangler, Sendoso
All Roads Lead to Revenue: The Evolution of ABM
The Marketer's Support Group (part 2): The World Might be a Mess but My Marketing Strategy is Not
Sendoso Customer Story: How Tipalti closed $2 million with ABM Programs
Sendoso’s Lauren Barraco sits down with Tipalti ABM Manager Peter Tarrant to talk through how Tipalti has closed $2 million with their ABM Programs. Join this session to find out how to:
- Create efficiency between sales and marketing teams to drive ABM initiatives using your tech stack
- Segment and determine your audience using data and engagement tools
- Enable your sales reps to have personalized outreach and messaging to the accounts you care about in order to turn them into opportunities
The New Age of Creative Thinking: Why Being Out of the Box is Not Only Normal, But Necessary
Gifting for Success: A CSM’s Guide to Customer Gifting
- The impact of gifting on Customer Success and retention
- Harnessing usage data to identify and celebrate specific customer segments
- How Customer Marketing teams can utilize gifting to generate content
6 Ways to ABMify All Your Marketing Programs
Join RollWorks’ Director of Demand Generation, Jodi Cerretani, as she shares 6 tactical ways ABMify your marketing programs by tweaking the approach to traditional channels you likely already have in play.
During this session, you’ll learn:
- 1 commonly overlooked way to increase qualified leads from sponsored content
- 3 easy tactics to increase webinar registrations from target accounts
- 1 digital marketing secret to make SEM more target account focused
- 2 proven hacks to help your SDR team re-engage their targets with direct mail
The Secrets to Executing Successful ABX Playbooks
Scaling Targeted Prospecting Through Video
Get the inside scoop on how these experts are adapting their sales approaches to deliver relevant, personalized outreach to their target accounts not just in prospecting but throughout their sales journey from BDRs to AEs and on to customer success.
Join the discussion to learn actionable ways you can:
- Humanize and personalize your sales process with video
- Effectively prospect on LinkedIn with video
- Use personalized video in your cadences to get results
Transform Your ABX Strategy Through Feedback
Bold Moves to ABX: No Forms, No Spam, No Cold Calls
INTENTional ABX from Anonymous to Advocate
How to Align Your Revenue Org Around a New ABX Strategy (really fast)
In this talk, newly-minted Sr Manager, Enterprise & Partner Marketing, Jamie Bradley (Ambition) will walk you through how she wrangled leadership across the entire revenue org, broke down operational silos, and established a clear business case for formalizing an ABX go-to-market strategy in only a few weeks.
Rachel recently took up roller skate dancing, enjoys creative instant photography projects, and will always trust The New Yorker to deliver the best new music and cartoon hot takes. A California native, Rachel holds dual degrees in psychology and communications from the University of California, Davis, in addition to a minor in contemporary leadership. She is proud to be a marketing mentor for Backstage Capital, Techstars, and Venture for America.
Morgan J Ingram
In addition, Morgan started his own YouTube series, The SDR Chronicles, with more than 100 videos providing SDRs with motivation, advice, and tactics. At only 27, Morgan has been named one of the Top 50 Sales Leaders to follow by LinkedIn, a Top 25 Sales Development Thought Leader by Inside Sales and LinkedIn’s Top Sales Voices of 2018 and 2019. Morgan’s work has been featured in Forbes, Sales Hacker, the Hubspot blog, and the Harvard Business Review.
Kate is also the author of Amazon best-selling “Millennial Reboot” – a book designed to help the go-getters of her generation overcome Millennial stereotypes and lead corporations through the digital revolution. A Dayton Flyer, Tennessee Vol, and national champion rower living in Philadelphia, she credits a combination of mentors, educational and athletic opportunities, and tenacity for her success.
Prior to Bombora, Cydney ran luxury fashion shows and photoshoots, where she developed an impeccable attention to detail and project management skills. Now Cydney helps make Bombora customers “case-study famous”!