April 25, 2022
20 corporate care packages employees will love
Nothing celebrates promotions, new hires, holidays, birthdays, or a new baby better than corporate care packages. Whatever the occasion, custom care packages are a great way to say thanks, commemorate an event, and make a lasting impression on the people who make the magic happen in your office. Are you looking for a perfect care package to form meaningful corporate relationships? Keep reading to discover gift set options with the personal touch you’ve been looking for.
What Do You Put in an Employee Care Package?
Gift-giving doesn’t come easy for some of us, and that’s ok! Sometimes we all could use a little extra help when it’s time to buy something special for someone. Employee gifts can include everything from beverages and foods wrapped in ribbons to decorative products and accessories. You can celebrate for a variety of reasons. From a team member who just bought a new home, a new employee’s first day at the office, a long-time employee’s recent retirement, or even a worker who won a prestigious award. You can always find a reason to recognize your staff members, and the truth is, the best company practices say you definitely should!
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of common items that you can put in your own employee care packages for both in-office and remote employees. If you need to buy multiple gifts, check out our affordable bulk appreciation gifts for employees as well. And remember, the best gift-givers always pay attention to the details. Make it personalized and consider each employee’s interests and preferences if you can! You won’t regret it. Take a look at some things you can include in your care package. You really can’t go wrong with the following items:
- A card with a personal message
- Water bottles
- Coffee mugs
- Gift cards
- Branded apparel
- Gum or mints
- Drawstring bag
Advantages of Employee Care Packages
Corporate gifting offers countless benefits to companies both big and small. It goes a long way in improving employee retention and boosting overall company morale. Celebrating hard work is always important no matter if you’re giving your team members a simple swag t-shirt with your company logo on it, or you’re searching for the most unique and thoughtful gifts on the market. Presents have a way of putting a smile on a person’s face for a variety of reasons, and there’s a reason why we love them so much. Employee care packages can:
- Lift spirits and improve mental health
- Make work-life more enjoyable
- Enhance your company’s brand reputation
- Inspire a stronger company-wide work ethic
Companies with sophisticated employee recognition programs in place have 12x stronger business outcomes, and 31% lower voluntary turnover, according to a study by Deloitte. Pair your employee recognition program with corporate gifting to maximize on the benefits of employee recognition gifts.
The Best Corporate Care Packages for Staff Members
The logistics of finding high-quality, unique corporate gift ideas for your staff can be difficult, especially when you have so many questions about what they would want. Although it might be easy to buy a gift for your best friend or family member, you may struggle with being creative for your employees. Here are some helpful ideas for your next corporate team gift:
- Letterbox Impact Gift – This vegan letterbox from Social Stories Club supports a variety of social causes and uses sustainable products. The set includes earl grey tea (with biodegradable bags), and two chocolate bars from companies supporting cocoa farmers, perfect for the vegan or activist in your office
- The Longest Day Gift Box – Those who love hand-poured candles will surely appreciate this luxurious summer spiced scent from The Botanical Candle Co. It’ll soothe anyone’s mind and body after a long day at work.
- Welcome Baby Gift – This box from Knack is the perfect gift for a new mommy or daddy, welcoming baby into the world with a celebratory non-alcoholic sparkling beverage, Sugarfina candies, a fluffy bunny, and a fun confetti push pop.
- Grilling Season Gift – Do you have some grilling fans in the workplace? Knack also has a great option for them with this grilling box, including Tom Douglas BBQ sauce, rub, Wildwood Grilling cedar grilling planks, and Barbecue Rules by Joe Carroll and Nick Fauchald to teach them how it’s done.
- The Cup of Joe – Caffeine fanatics will rave over this coffee box from Teak and Twine, including 2 single serving pour-over Kuju coffee packets, medium roast coffee from Slingshot Coffee, salted caramels from Shotwell Candy Co., shortbread cookies from Willa’s, and a keepsake coffee scooper.
- The Foodie – Teak and Twine have outdone themselves with this classy box designed for the office foodies. It’s filled with salted bourbon caramel, salted peanuts, bourbon-infused honey, a walnut cutting board, cheese spreader, extra virgin olive oil, and sea salt and olive oil crackers.
- Champagne Moments – Pop some bubbly in honor of a job well done or a notable accomplishment with this set from KHYVA. This box includes salted gourmet caramel popcorn, a milk chocolate bar, Cowshed mini bath items, a Bluetooth speaker, and of course, Moet and Chandon Ice Imperial.
- Original Stories Gift Hamper – This Social Stories Club gift box is packed full of goodies, including hot chocolate, single-source raw honey, earl grey tea, organic soap, caramel and chocolate, handmade candle, tote bag, shampoo, lip balm, and a story booklet that lets them know what causes they are supporting.
- With Thanks and Gratitude Gift – One of the best things you can do to say thank you is to say it with a gift box like this one from Knack! It has a beautifully designed thank you Bento box filled with three different flavored candies, a bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling drink, matches, and a Burmese gratitude candle.
- The Peace & Quiet Gift Box – If you’re looking for something that will give your workers some much-needed rest and recuperation, this is it! The set consists of a calming candle and all-natural Lavender and Rose bubble bath for a lovely night in.
- Local Goods Basket – Stuff this basket from Present Day with the best local luxuries, from food to heirloom gifts. Each gift includes a fresh flower bouquet or a potted succulent and the rest is up to you!
- Whiskey Neat – A little whiskey is a classy way to celebrate a momentous occasion in your team member’s life. With this box, they’ll receive a 9.5 oz old fashioned glass, artisan playing cards, a teakwood and tobacco candle, a whiskey-tasting journal, single malt scotch caramels from McCrea’s Caramels, and last but not least, a pre-tied, ready-to-wear bow tie.
- Handmade With Love Box – Show your appreciation with this naturally-inspired box of black woman-owned products from Curated For Equality, featuring a raw hydrating honey cleanser, a soy tin candle, and matcha mint lip balm.
- Southwest Charcuterie – Who could say no to a tasty charcuterie board? Employees with a taste for spice will love this southwestern-style charcuterie board from Birdytell, with gourmet dipping olive oil, blue cheese stuffed olives, aged balsamic vinegar, white sonora crackers, a mini maple cutting board, sundried tomato herb & tapenade, and a personalized card.
- Twin Flame Set – This box includes two sweet-smelling candle from AMASS, The Art of Staying In with chamomile, jasmine, lavender, grapefruit, and eucalyptus and the Mateo candle, featuring bergamot, olive leaf, lavender, juniper, cedar, and sandalwood. Burn them separately or together to create a heavenly aroma.
- The Sweet and Salty – Give the best of both worlds with this sweet and salty gift box from Teak and Twine. Your team will love Willa’s shortbread bits, salted bourbon caramel from Fat Toad Farms, and salted peanuts from Hope & Harmony Farms. It’s a snack that is sure to please!
- Rest + Recovery Box – A little rest and a lot of recovery is just what the doctor ordered. Curated For Equality’s Rest + Recovery box features everything your employee could want in a spa day – a calming clay face mask, crystal infused facial toner, calming body balm, and Soyful Aromas tin candle.
- Afternoon Tea Gift Set – KHYVA’s Afternoon Tea Gift Set is an excellent present for employees who favor tea over a cup of joe. This set includes an East India Company mini tea caddy with Bombay chai, earl grey, royal breakfast, peppermint infusion, and jasmine blossom tea. The box also features an assortment of sweet treats, including Cartwright & Butler dark chocolate ginger biscuits, strawberry and white chocolate biscuits, cranberry and rolled oat crumble biscuits, and butterscotch crunch biscuits.
Leave Your Next Employee Care Package to the Pros
You love your team, so why not show it with the perfect gift? Finding the right gift can be a hassle and take time, but it doesn’t have to be! Sendoso’s gift-giving service could be the solution for you. We have plenty of care packages for employees to order from on our website. Whether your recipients are foodies, plant enthusiasts, or coffee-lovers, you’ll have no problem getting the best corporate care package from our inventory and diverse marketplace. But don’t just take our word for it. Read on about how this company’s HR team used Sendoso to win over 96% of its employees.
Interested in learning more information on how to engage your team with corporate gifts? Request a demo today. And if you’d like more information, check out how corporate gifting is helping HR teams boost their employee metrics through Sendoso.