What you'll learn at the event
Your Sendoso Experts
CEO & Co-Founder, Sendoso
Chief Revenue Officer, Sendoso
Director of Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Sendoso
Product Manager, Sendoso
Why Hyper Relevance is all that Matters Now
Video to the Rescue - Video in Marketing
Extreme Makeover: How SmartRecruiters Flipped Campaigns Overnight
Win the Race with the Marketing Trifecta
Retention and Expansion in the New 2020
Game Plan for Customer Retention During Uncertain Times
During this time, businesses are in uncharted territory in knowing how to navigate customer retention strategies to minimize churn. Join our session with Allison Tiscornia, Chief Customer Officer at Sendoso and Abby Hammer, Chief Customer Officer at ChurnZero as they discuss:
- Understanding what customers really need during this time
- Showing appreciation for your customers’ continued loyalty
- Providing meaningful and effective customer communication
Empathy: Your Sales Team’s Secret Weapon
So how can you ensure your team is leading with empathy across their entire customer journey? Dan Frohnen, CMO at Sendoso, sits down virtually with Max Altschuler, VP of Marketing at Outreach.io to answer exactly this. Join this fireside chat to learn:
- How to approach empowering a sales team with empathy and how to get other teams involved
- The short term and long term benefits and strategies for customer happiness
- What does the future of traditional field sales look like with all the changes in the world
ABM Karate: How to Be a Master in Orchestrated Personalization
After attending this session, you’ll walk away with a playbook for hyper-personalized approaches that you can go back to implement in your company. Specifically, you’ll understand more about:
- How to implement an orchestrated ABM campaign
- Getting your Sales Team buy-in and how to launch
- Ensuring follow-up post-send from the Sales Team
How Gong.io opened new sales opportunities with a BANG! (Literally)
The Marketer's Support Group: My 6-month Marketing Plan was Cancelled
How to use integration as a growth driver at your company
This session will give you fresh, updated ways to think about integration and how to use it to drive growth at your company — in ways that are faster, more efficient, and more effective.
At the end of this session you will know:
- What do we really mean when we say “integrated” — in the context of an effective B2B growth marketing program?
- How to integrate your revenue goals and go-to-market priorities with the right demand strategy (ABM and demand gen)
- How to accelerate your team’s revenue impact with an integrated, account based revenue play from Intelligent Demand that is ready to execute
Leading with Empathy: How to Build Trust During Times of Uncertainty
John’s vision, leadership, and passion for helping people and teams become revenue change agents have guided Intelligent Demand to become a world class revenue growth agency that has worked with some of the most recognizable brands in healthcare, telecommunications, SaaS, and technology.
He is most proud of Intelligent Demand’s people and culture. And that is closely followed by the enviable list of customers who we serve and the results we drive together with them: Kaiser Permanente, Trimble,Comcast, Change Healthcare, Level 3, GTT Communications, Change Healthcare, Connect For Health Colorado, DigitalGlobe, WOW!, Jenny Craig, GHX, Four Winds Interactive, ServiceSource, Welltok, OneNeck IT Solutions, and others.
Outside of the office, Dina enjoys baking, exploring Philadelphia and reading.
When she isn’t working, you’ll find Emily listening and or dancing to salsa music while crafting her favorite spicy mezcal margarita.